Happy February, everybody! Though it may not quite be springtime yet in the desert, this month has its charms. After all, February is the most amorous month in the calendar year! With red hearts, chocolates and arrow-yielding Cupids hanging out everywhere you go, you’re bound to get romantic this Valentine’s Day. If you’re ready to impress your date with FLIPn’ good time, we suggest bringing him or her to our huge, fun-filled Las Vegas trampoline park! But before you plan the perfect date, make sure you know a thing or two about romance:
• Choosing exciting places (like a trampoline park) for a first date can increase your chances of falling for each other; there’s a definite link between excitement and attraction.
• The worst places for a first date are fast-food restaurants, events for your kids, your family’s or parents’ home and church activities.
• According to research, men know they’re falling in love after three dates; women, on the other hand, statistically take about 14 to feel the same.
• The most timing date for a first kiss is the second date (or maybe earlier if you spring for a trampoline park first date!)
• Men are more likely to approach women if they are not crossing their arms or avoiding eye contact.
• Online dating? Almost half of online daters have broken up via email.
• The worst dating faux pas include tardiness, narcissism (talking about yourself too much), talking about your ex or being way too overeager.
• Men are most afraid of women who might come between them and their friends, try to control him, try to stalk him or is super high maintenance.
• Studies have shown that women are attracted to musk and black licorice smells (better bring some candy to the trampoline park!).
Perfect First Date: Trampoline Park! Ready to fall in love? JUMP on in this February! After all, everyone knows that trampoline parks are for lovers.