While you may be cherishing these days when kids are young and they love spending time with you (especially at FLIPnOUT, right?), the fact of the matter is – they’re going to grow up. And when they do, they’ll cherish not only that time at FLIPnOUT, but also those valuable life lessons you taught them along the way.
What lessons? Well, if you’re wondering what your kids really need to know while they’re still under your roof, My Super Charged Life has 40 of them. Forty tidbits in 18 years seems doable, right? Here are our favorite 10 to get you started:
- How to properly plan meals and grocery shop.
- How to tie a variety of knots.
- How to barbecue a perfect meal.
- How to read a map and use a compass.
- How to create an effective budget.
- How to hem pants, sew on buttons and mend socks.
- How to properly read a food label.
- How to survive a night in the cold.
- How to swim and tread water.
- How to be polite.
Of course, we’d also recommend teaching them that fun and fitness are easily attainable at FLIPnOUT fun centers (but that’s optional)!